Abundant living is possible. Is your life currently a far cry from abundance? Are you experiencing unemployment, job loss, debt, sickness, anxiety, marriage troubles, depression, and similar hardships, and ready to through in the towel?
Hear this: Do NOT quit!
Regardless of your situation, there is One who has the ability to move you from the painful pit of poverty and despair to the highest mountain top of prosperous living.
Living a full prosperous life in spirit, mind, and body requires partnership with God, the creator and source of all. Life takes on a whole new meaning and a higher power when we live in constant realization of our at-one-ment with our Creator, our partnership with the loving, good God.
Top 10 Reasons Why Your Partnership with God is Critical for Living the Abundant Life:
1) STRENGTH – The nearer you are to God the greater your strength. They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. (Isaiah 40:31)
2) POWER to CREATE and INVENT – A closer relationship and consciousness with God, provides more power to create and invent because you draw upon the limitless resources of an unlimited God. His power works through us to glorify His name. (Romans 9:17)
3) WISDOM – Your partnership, with the God of infinite wisdom, allows you to tap into His wisdom. He says if we lack wisdom to ask and He will give it to us generously. (James 1:5)
4) HOPE – Realization of your divine partnership with God will enlarge your life and multiply your effectiveness with hope in Him. It will take away feelings of hopelessness, uncertainty and inability to overcome the storms of life. God’s plans are to give us hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)
5) NO FEAR – When you take God into full, complete partnership, you will not fear. Your life’s ventures cannot end in disappointment. With God we are led into abundant pastures, beside still waters, and He says we will fear no evil. (Psalm 23)
6) MIRACLES – As God’s partner, He is able to perform miracles through us. Every great artist, writer, inventor, or healer that has done a miraculous thing, is conscious of the greater divine source of God working through them. God can make your tongue as the pen of a skilled writer. (Psalm 45:1)
7) SUCCESS & HAPPINESS – To have real success requires taking God into partnership and lining up your purpose and ambitions with His will. When your career and life does not run counter to God’s plan, but is in tune and contributes and benefits society, your cooperation will bring true happiness and success. In Him we live and move and have our being. (Acts 17:28)
8) HONESTY – Taking God into partnership means that you must not only be honest, but that you must be robustly honest. You cannot lie, cheat, steal, or take advantage of anyone. It is impossible for God to lie. (Hebrews 6:18)
9) LOVE – Partnership with God requires walking in love and loving Him. God is a god of love and what is life without love? God tells us to do all things in love and that love never fails. We are told that all things work together for good to those who love the Lord. (Romans 8:28)
10) PEACE – When you take God into partnership, and you are conscious of doing His work, you have a life of peace and security. With God’s great light in your life you can feel safe and reassured that you will not lose your way. We are told the Lord will bless his people with peace. (Psalm 29:11)
I could go on and on. The fact is, with God as your partner you will have a new zest in life to attain the higher things that are worthwhile and of eternal value. Working in harmony with God allows you to inherit the best from the King of kings and enjoy a prosperous and abundant life.
May your partnership with God bring you growing prosperity!