“DWHWIZRD.EXE – Application Error
The instruction at “0x65efdb96” referenced memory at “ox5efdb96”. The memory could not be “read”.
Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program”
You might have seen error messages like the above when you start your computer or open applications. It indicates that the dwhwizrd.exe file is missing or corrupt.
We strongly suggest that you run a quick exe error scan for your PC to check for exe errors.
What Is Dwhwizrd.exe?
The process Norton AntiVirus or Symantec AntiVirus is assigned to the computer software Symantec AntiVirus or DWHWizrd.exe by Symantec Corporation. Dwhwizrd.exe will be able to safeguard your personal computer totally from Trojan or spyware which usually will invade your computer specifically via e-mail.
The dwhwizrd.exe process goes to the Norton Internet Security. It truly is a process that plays a part in the safety for Internet-bond threats. If you have observed any errors that are associated with this process, you should know that they could possibly result in serious destruction of the stability and security of one’s computer.
Moreover, you can also find a few adware and spyware that may apply identical computer file names to dwhwizrd.exe, which often is meant to keeping you from locating the particular unsafe program. And there is a very important factor you need to always be aware of is that any specific destruction of your computer registry could possibly threaten the permanence of your system.
Ho w to Fix Dwhwizrd.exe Error?
The solution to dwhwizrd.exe related error is actually quite easy. All you have to do is to follow the instruction below, and your computer would be able to return to its maximum performance.
1. When you encounter the error message, stop all the download process you are running
2. After that, if the error message shows up again, refresh your web browser
3. If the problem still exists, uninstall the Norton or Symantec programs, and re-install the programs to your computer
4. Make sure that your Symantec Anti Virus program is the latest version. If not, go to the website and get it upgraded
5. Run an exe error scan for your computer to eliminate the error
To ensure the security and efficiency of your PC, get our EXErrorsFix to fix Dwhwizrd.exe errors in minutes.